i12 Massager Manual
- 12 modes
- 20 intensity settings
- Large backlit LCD display
- Adjustable timer
- 8 pads on the body at same time
- Rechargeable, large capacity lithium battery
Do you suffer with pain, muscle tension, stress or poor circulation?
This device can quickly relax tense muscles and relieve pain. It is a modern day home therapy device using the latest bio-electrical technology.
It is designed to provide relaxing, deep soothing sensations in areas where you need relief. Relax, feel good and rejuvenate your body and soul. Don’t live with unhealthy physical and mental tension anymore
Please read the instructions carefully before using this instrument.
This TENS EMS/PMS device is powered by a rechargeable litium battery and can apply 8 pads.
It helps relieve minor nerve and muscle aches and pains. It comprises of tho main components, namely, Transcutaneous Electronic Nerve Stimulator and Electronic Muscle Stimulator/Powered Muscle Stimulator which generate the required stimulation signals, and 2 sets of leads wires with electrode pads.
To be used of temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching nerves and muscles in the lower back, upper extremities(arm), and lower extremities(leg) due to strain from exercise or normal household work activities.
Regular Application Principles:
- Find the exact pain point: this is the position for the pads to be placed. The acupuncture chart can also serve as a guide for pad placement specific to each ailment
- Adjust the intensity gradually. It is more effective to reach the highest intensity level you can stand
- Recommended application duration is 2-3 times per day for 40-60 minutes per application, over 10 days for one course.
- Pads can be placed in two ways:
- Twin Mode – with the 2 pads next to each other on the same side of the body and in close proximity.
- Opposed Mode – with the 2 pads on a similar spot, but on either sides of the body. i.e. the front and back shoulder
Included in the box:
- Control Unit
- 1 set of small single sided adhesive electrode pads
- 1 set of large single sided adhesive electrode pads
- 2 electrode wire with 2 leads
- 1 instruction user manual
- USB extension wire
- AC/DC adapter
- Application acupuncture points chart
- Pad holder
- We suggest that you initially experiment using each of the modes that gives you the most desirable sensations and comfort is the most appropriate one for you to use.
- Intensity should be set at a level where you will feel some muscular vibrations and involuntary muscle movements.It should be set to give a “comfortable” intensity and should not be painful
- Timing of application should be at least 10 to 20 minutes.
- Frequency of the application should be at one to three times per day.
Direction for Use:
- The unit may need to be charged for up to about an hour when battery level is low.
- Connect the wire to the output port at the top of the unit.
- Connect a pair of pads to a dual leads wire by snapping them on
- Remove the protective film and place the two pads on muscle, making sure that both pads are on skin and not overlapping.
- Turn on the unit via the on/off switch
- When you have turned on the unit it will start in mode 1
- To change the modes press the M button. Once you have selected a mode, gradually increase the intensity by press the + button; decrease the intensity by pressing the – button.
- To set the time by pressing the T button from 10 minutes up to 80 minutes. Default time setting: 20 minutes
– 1 –
– 2 –
– 3 –
- Time Setting: touch the time icon to adjust time to 10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80 minutes
- Output A or B shift button:touch icon A to shift from A to B or touch icon B to shift from B to A
- Safety lock icon: Press the key button once to lock the screen to disable touch function;press again to unlockthe screen to enable touch screen function. When it is locked, the time icon blinks
- Output A
- USB port for charging battery
- Output B
- ON/OFF button: hold the on/off button for 6 seconds to turn the device on/off
- Battery level indicator
- Intensity increase button: 10 bar/20 levels of intensity adjustable. Press intensity + button once to increase 1 level. Press 1-20 times to increase intensity up to the highest level 20
- Intensity decrease button: 10 bar/20 levels of intensity adjustable. Press intensity – button once to decrease 1 level. Press 1-20 times to decrease intensity up to the lowest level 0
- Mode setting: any icon of 12 therapeutic modes can be chosen on the touch screen.
- Time setting Button.
- Pause Button: pause all working state
- Output A/B shift button